Saturday, September 8, 2007

Oops

I might have just been converted to a football fan tonight. (I went to the UT/TCU game) Because honestly, I spent the entire game screaming my head off. Mom looked pleased. I think she's been onto me for this for years.

Also, she's big on me doing the whole "Going to UT" thing. It means she can surruptitiously "run into" me when I'm out with my friends downtown. And call me. Constantly. And keep me close to home FOREVER. (Probably not forever, but I'm sure yall know what I mean. She'll probably try to set me up with someone who is determined to never leave the city for as long at they live next.)

Hooray! We won!!

We sat next to this guy who was really into the game too. And he kept on shouting things like he might actually be heard all the way up in the nosebleed section. (As in, ya... Like 20 rows down from the very top.)

On second thought, do they call it the nosebleed section when you're at a stadium? Or is that just in the theatre? I dunno.

No comments: