Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Damage Control

So right now, I feel like I'm doing damage control. I'm in Desktop right now and we've just retured articles back to the students with marks all over them and lovely grades of "69", "78" and I've seen a few other scarier grades than those. But for the last fifteen minutes (it's taken me fifteen minutes to type this) I've been barraged with "Stefanie, can you explain this?" and "what do you mean?" And there are a few people who are ridiculously lazy and who don't want to change their articles and it's REALLY BUGGING ME because they're the people who need to work the hardest.

On an even more dismal note, it's raining outside.

And on a slightly happier note, I have study hall next block. I fully intend to disregard all homework for the next hour and just read my book. (HAH. I said it. I am a bad person like that.)

No comments: