Thursday, September 13, 2007

Food, glorious food

I want to know. Is it mandatory that every person screws up rice the first time they make it? Because that happened a few weeks ago and my family was kind enough to grimace through it (I know that face.) but I know that it really sucked. And the stir fry was watery and rather tasteless. (I know that face, too.) Overall, disaster of a dinner. Guess it happens to all of us.

So I took a second stab at that stir fry, I successfully cooked the rice (Yay, microwave instructions!!) and I did better on the stir fry itself, although I went a little sauce-happy. It was a tad on the spicy side, but I did about 75% better this time. Next time, remind me to start the rice first.

On the subject of food.

I need to eat more.

It's weird, but last night around 11ish I got out of bed to go to the bathroom and realized that I felt hollow. It was only then that I realized that I had a glass of milk for breakfast, a sandwich and a few other things for lunch, and a diet coke and wheat thins for dinner. What with rehearsals, babysitting gigs, and homework I just forget to eat properly.

Gee, you'd think I would be super skinny by now.

I'm not anorexic, I just forget. Oops?

No comments: