Monday, September 10, 2007

Shocked!!!

(Beware: A LOT OF COMPLAINING OCCURS IN THIS BLOG.)

Have I mentioned my homework load yet?

I feel like I've done more homework in these three weeks of school than I did the ENTIRETY of my freshman year.

Have I mentioned that I only have FOUR CLASSES that give homework? And that one of them hasn't given any yet?

How can Physics (devilsubject), English, and AP Government give so much homework? And it doesn't even LOOK like that much homework. Here's what my planner looks like today:

Physics: Review ch 3 (#12-18)
Philosophy: None
English: Rough draft of Never Let Me Go paper due Weds
Government: Chapter outline

And somehow, that will take me hours tonight.

AND I have two hours of rehearsal tonight. AND I have a 45 minute piano lesson. AND we're out of yummy soymilk at home. AND I'm starving and won't get home until like 7:30 tonight.

I want to EXPLODE.

No comments: