Sunday, September 23, 2007

Homecoming Pt 2

Homecoming dance rocked. It just did. I danced and danced and laughed and sweated and it was a grand time. I went out to dinner with a bunch of friends at the Olive Garden and we all looked gorgeous.


See?



After homecoming I went to my friend Brandy's house (my friend Kim came too) and we watched the movie Accepted and then we finally went to sleep at 2. I'm tired today...

So onto other things that seem more important at the moment.

I'm finally getting over my cold. I know this because I'm coughing up a lot of gunk (gross as that is, it's true) and my asthma is kicking in. I'm optomistic about my cold today, but what is reall frustrating is that my voice is out of whack right now. I probably shouldn't be using it much, but do you know how hard that is when I have so much riding on my voice right now? I mean, talking in school and to friends aside, I have choir (we have a massive mass this week to do; the bishop is presiding over our mass and our feeder/sister school is attending too. So basically, 800 students, one mass, LOTS OF PRESSURE ON THE CHOIR.) and rehearsals where I have to learn my lines and my music and the musical is in ONE MONTH AND THREE DAYS and I haven't even blocked my scenes yet! AAARRGGGHHH!!

(kaboom!)

No comments: