Friday, September 21, 2007

Homecoming Pt. 1

I got to school this morning at 8:00.

I got home at 10:45.

Do you realize that that's over twelve hours at school? That's more like 14 hours and 45 minutes.

Today was homecoming, and it rocked. When I left the game in the third quarter the score was 34 to 7.

I think we might have won. We scored 21 points in the first quarter. It was awesome.
I have had a very long day today.

And I sang more than I ought to have. All things considered, I probably shouldn't have been singing at all today, but with the game (where I and 3 others sang the National Anthem... we harmonized!!!) and rehearsals, it was hard not to sing. And then at the game I yelled a lot (also a not smart move.)

My throat hurts a LOT.

I'm going to bed now.

Dance tomorrow!!!

No comments: