Friday, August 31, 2007

Oh say can you see?!

Today. Was another good day.

I sang the National Anthem at our school's first football game of the season and basically, I ROCKED THE WHOLE WORLD AROUND. As in, I hit the high notes, I didn't sing any flats, and people kept telling me that they didn't know I could sing like that.

(Best. Compliment. EVARRRRR.)

So that's my wonderous news of the day.

I would write more, but I have a book that I've been dying to read all week, but haven't been able to because I've been doing my homework and then promptly crashing.

2 comments:

Barb Matijevich said...

DUDE! YOU RULE! I'm so excited for you and for the show and just for your general awesomeness. I'm having a less awesome week but I do believe it's an attitude and if you can be awesome with a sty, then I should be able to manage to at least shower once a day. Onward!

Barb Matijevich said...

Plus, that's the hardest song to sing on the planet.