Monday, August 20, 2007

Um, what?

I would just like to point out that while I am writing this post, I have yet another headache, and any profanity which results for it I am (mostly) not responsible for.



Except that this time, I believe I have nabbed the culprit:

The Cinema!!!



(GASP?!)

The other night (on the other occasion I did have a headache) I had gone to see a movie with a friend. I did the same tonight, and ever since then I've had this persistent headache. So what I figure is that I've just been a very bad girl and not worn my glasses. Which I don't look terrible in, but, well, you be the judge.






(Personally, I think I look a little librarianesque...)

But, before I surrender to another early night, lookit what I did!!!


Cables!!! (Bad picture sorry. And do ignore the sheets which have been circulating since my brother was BORN.)

No comments: