Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Best. Thing. EVARRR.

Or that's how I'd say it if I were an idiot.


(Good thing I'm not.)


I have recently discoverd the most wonderful substance in the world.


ICED COFFEE.


I've... erhm... Had two since I got home at 4. (It's 8.)


Something I found odd. I was driving one of my babysitting charges to Randalls to get some groceries and I found myself behind this: (My image inserter isn't working right now and keeps freezing. Grrrr.)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v112/TheHobbitIvy/?action=view&current=101_2748.jpg


Erhm. I'm in Texas. As in, mainland. This is a car with a Hawaii license plate. As in that place in the middle of the ocean with NO INTERCONNECTING HIGHWAY.


I just found that odd.


So at Seaworld the other day my phone (and my brother's phone) got wet. Eew. So I had that fixed today and it cost $50 for both of them. Compare that to three million dollars for a new phone and I'd say I got the better end of the deal.


Anyway... I'm watching Robin Hood, Men in Tights for the millionth time and I still think it's hilarious. Hooray!

No comments: