Friday, August 10, 2007

An iPod sampling

So this is one of those random posts where I just take up time and space because I don't want to go to bed right now.

So I'm going to put my iPod on random and see what I get and then document it for your viewing pleasure.

1) Best of Both Worlds - Hannah Montana
2) Chapter 20g - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
3) Somebody Else - Bleu
4) Down On My Head - Yellowcard
5) If God Will Send His Angels - U2
6) Two Hornpipes (Tortuga) - Pirates of the Caribbean, Dead Man's Chest
7) Come What May - Moulin Rouge
8) Almost - Bowling for Soup
9) I'm Not That Girl - Wicked
10) Learn To Be Lonely - Phantom of the Opera
11) I Love My Duck - Veggie Tales
12) Sonatina (Allegro) - Suzuki piano book III
13) Did Ye Get Healed? - Van Morrison
14) Can't Leave 'Em Alone - Ciara ft. 50 Cent
15) Under The Weather - KT Tunstall
16) Smell the Color Nine - Chris Rice
17) Field of Innocence - Evanescence
18) The Invisible Man - Queen
19) Fog Bound - Pirates of the Caribbean, The Curse of the Black Pearl
20) I Need A Hero - Shreck 2

So that about gives you a good sampling of my ipod. So out of those:

2 Christian songs
6 Soundtrack songs
4 Rock
2 Pop
1 Audiobook
1 Classical

And the rest I don't know how to categorize.

I think that's a pretty good sampling of my iPod.

I think it's funny that I have a whole playlist that is just of the Genre 'soundtrack'. And there are 628 songs in there. Out of 3154 songs. That's a good 19.78% of my music. And then Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix has 396 songs... that's 12.5%. And then after that, there's n other significant genre.

I should make a pie chart.

Actually, I would like pie right now.

A nice apple one.

There's one in my freezer.

But it's 12:42 and I'm tired and I drove like a million miles today, carting around my friends all over Austin.

(Barb, if I'm late in the morning, I'm filling up my gas tank and weeping at the loss of a good four hours work.)

No comments: