Wednesday, August 29, 2007

On being made of Awesome

So I've told you about this podcast that I've become addicted to, and most days, the two brothers usually make some reference to how nerdfighters are made of awesome.

Well, yesterday, I was a pure ball of fiery awesome that was ROCKING THE WORLD.

Today, I am made of less awesome.

It's not that today was any worse than yesterday (except block physics (DEVIL SUBJECT).... blech.) But I just don't have the same pizzaz as I did yesterday.

But on the other hand, I have different fingers.

(har har har, I made another funny.)

I had a choir rehearsal (which went great) and because of some accompaniment issues, we're singing the mass entirely acapella. Which should be great... I think we sound really good!

Tomorrow I find out what I am cast as. Cross your fingers!

No comments: