Saturday, August 11, 2007

Web of Truth

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v112/TheHobbitIvy/?action=view&current=Web.jpg

I wanted to put it on this page, but instead you'll have to go and look at it all by yourself. Can I trust you not to wipe your greasy fingers on it? :)

I've watched Robin Hood, Men in Tights twice today and I've been giggling the entire time. Plus, it doesn't hurt that Cary Elwes was really cute then.

On a completely unrelated subject, my shoulders are peeling and it's BOTHERING ME SO MUCH.

And on another more unrelated subject than the previous completely unrelated subject, the green/pink/white/yellow scarf that you will be seeing in a blog very soon from now is waist height. Hooray!

Time for bed now. I'm reading Bridget Jones' diary, which is hilarious and I want to go read.

No comments: