Monday, August 13, 2007

I feel like a blubbering fool

I swear, I have a reason for it, though.

I went to seaworld with my family today, and we had a GREAT time. Like, it totally deserves the capital (capitol?) letters in the word 'great' because we really had a grand ole time. We went to shows and we went on rides (Dunc and I took Tom on his first roller coaster (the Great White) and he LOVED it) and then we ate a bit and went home. But somehow we arrived just before eleven and we left at six as they were announcing "seaworld is now closing, please make your way to the exits and have a great evening."

But the first thing we did was go and see Shamu in their show "Believe". I've seen it twice. And I cried a bit the first time, but today I just BAWLED. I could not stop crying while Shamu was jumping out of the water and when they dragged a kid down to the stage and gave him a chance to touch Shamu and have his dreames come true. (Hello!? What about my dream of working with Shamu? You know. That one. The one that I've had since I first freaking went to Seaworld.) My lip was quivering and everything. And then my brother made fun of me and so I hit him (lightly).

Something about that show just turns me into a sopping wet mass of tears. It just hits me hard every time I see it and it just plays my heartstrings.

So that's my blog. I'll see you tomorrow. :)

By the way, tomorrow is the "Lord of the Rings Marathon" day. Where my famliy all sits in front of the TV and we watch all three (extended) versions of the Lord of the Rings. I am SO looking forward to it!!!!!!!!

No comments: