Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Things I love about summer

Summer vacation!!!

I love summer vacation. Wanna know why? (Too bad, I'm going to tell you anyway)

  1. Travel time! I'm obviously loving this one. I'm officially in Europe this summer as well as going up to New York to visit my favorite people ever in mid June. :) Can't wait to board a plane and get going!
  2. Being turned from White to Slightly Less White.
  3. Loud music, loud tv, loud noise while other people aren't in the house.
  4. Being able to watch a movie that you love three times in one day if you really feel like it. Because you have all that spare time. :)
  5. Staying up late and sleeping late!
  6. Swimming. Spending time outsidfe.
  7. Hanging out with friends for long periods of time.
  8. Time to do absolutely nothing. Because you can.

And speaking of having time to do nothing, I'm going to go use mine to go read a book. I spent about an hour and a half laying out and reflecting the sun earlier today, and now that the sun is not so high in the sky I'm going to head back out and lie in the hammock.

No comments: