Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tagged! Joy Rush

So one of the best people in the world tagged everyone on her blog to create a list of "Joy Rush"es. Things that make you happy. So here is my list!

1. When Topher rolls over on his belly and just looks at you as if he's saying, "You know you want to."

2. When its so perfect outside you just want to curl up in the hammock and exist.

3. The happy-squirmy feeling when you finish a good book.

4. Having 'death stare' contests with Duncan until we both smile.

5. Cuddling with mom in the morning before I go to school.

6. Curtain calls during performances.

7. Playing piano just for the heck of it.

8. Knitting. Anything.

9. When I spend time with Pippa just chatting.

10. When I know I've made someone genuinely laugh.

3 comments:

Ei said...

You know Stephanie, I'm - um - considerably older than you, and I miss miss miss snuggling with my mama before school (I actually miss having going to school as an options, but I digress). Enjoy every moment of that you can.

Katie said...

Wow, what a wonderful list. It made me wistful.

Your list was truly. truly. sweet. Thank you.

LaDonna said...

Don't let Ei fool you! She's young at heart! What an awesome list! And oh yeah, there's nothing like a good curtain call, is there??