Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I apologize for being stingy.

I've had oodles of things happening to me over the last few days. However, most of them suck up time like a black hole would suck... well, matter. I've had projects, performances, and work to take up my time and damnit if I have a night off.


Which tonight is.


It's really weird. I keep looking around my room feeling lost and saying, "Well, now what?" It's called something like Post-Show Letdown. And I'm in the throes of it. But it's not only Post-Show letdown getting me down, it's really more of a Pre-Post-High School Letdown. I've only got a little more time left with my friends, and while I'm really excited, I don't want to leave them. I guess everyone has gone through this, it's not just me, but to me it is just me. It's the first time I've ever experienced such a thing, and it's all so new to me.

I've been meaning to blog about other things... Things like how I got two awards at my last piano recital (One of which was the 'Outstanding Student award' :) ) and I won the St. Michael's Young Writer award at our school awards ceremony last week. I got a big book of seven Jane Austen novels at that.

Another thing that I would like to write about (and show you) are the socks I just finished for myself this afternoon. They're beautiful... However, Blogger is being annoying and won't let me upload ANYTHING... so you all will just have to wait.

Well, I have some being lost that needs to be done.

No comments: