Saturday, May 17, 2008

I love my sock yarn swap buddy

So I have a lot of yarn.

Some of it I wonder why I bought. I know, I know... I love it, but I often wonder what kind of aneurysm I had to even have ever wanted that yarn. I will never wear it, my friends will never wear it... So why did I have to have it?


I signed up for a "Sock Yarn Swap from your Stash" swap in April. So I put my name in and I was given the name and address of a woman in Arizona to send my yarn onto. So I put a package together of some odds and ends of the yarn, "knit knacks", chocolate, and tea and sent them on.


Well a woman in Mississippi was given my name. And I just got my package in the mail. :)


I couldn't have asked for more beautiful yarn. I would have never bought it, myself, but isn't that the grand point? She also sent me some DPNs, hot chocolate, tea, stitch holders, coupons, and a picture frame.
The yarn is Regia Bamboo. I wish I could find the flavor on it, but I don't see it on the label.
So thank you Beckey! You made me a very happy gal, and I can't wait to knit that yarn up. I've already consumed most of the godiva chocolate and those little FruitaBu snacks... Yum!

No comments: