Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Meet Alexa

My technological family grew today!

Yall remember Lawrence , don't you?

Because Lawrence broke my backpack this last semester (his beautiful 15.1" is too much for my puny little backpack to handle) I decided toward the end of the school year that I would buy a netbook, which is a computer designed for on-the-go internet access. (A lot of people who travel a lot use it to check emails and such.) It's not a full-blown computer and isn't supposed to replace a computer by any stretch, but it is ultra convenient and perfect for my needs. While I don't travel all the time (gee, I wish!), I do take notes on my computer, so having a 2.5 lb device like this is perfect for me.

So... without any further ado, meet Alexa!


Alexa is a HP Mini and came from Best Buy.



She has a pretty design on her (just like Lawrence, except he's got more of a parallelogram pattern going on instead of the swirlies) and has a 10.1" screen and almost has a full sized keyboard (it is 92% of one, anyway.)


Have I mentioned how small she is? She fits in my purse!

(I love her already.)

No comments: