Monday, July 6, 2009

More Sweater!

You want more sweater?

Here, have more sweater!! I have plenty of sweater!

My sweater is coming along nicely and (more or less) on schedule. You seem to remember that I had planned to pick up the shoulder stitches this evening... well, instead I finished the front. There will be plenty of time for picking tomorrow morning.

You can see now that I didn't lie the other day and that there is a front AND a back to the sweater. Look at the front!


(Yaaaay, front!)

And here's the two seamed together!


(Yaaaay, body! And a good shot of my camera strap...haha.)

-----

On another (completely unrelated) note, I went to my UT transfer student orientation today! I am very glad I could go, because I got to meet with advisers, check requirements for my major, and make some decisions. Oh, and sign up for classes.

Tentatively, my schedule looks like this:

Monday, Wednesday, Friday:
10-11: Mythology
1-2: Government
2-3: British Literature

Tuesday, Thursday:
8-9:30: Chemistry
12:30-2: Psychology

Pretty good schedule, right? I'm happy with it. The only thing I'm hoping to change is to move Chemistry to a later time. But who knows? I'm a morning person, it may stay there.

No comments: