Friday, July 3, 2009

Bob and Weave, (Well, Knit.)

Last night, Mom, Mike, Duncan, Stephen and I went to:


to see Bob Schneider. He was doing a bluegrass show and we all enjoyed the music. It was kind of cool - he did a lot of his usual music, but added other instruments and gave it a different beat, kinda countrified it.


I left early (I had woken up at 4:45 that morning, and I was dead on my feet... I needed sleep!) but Mom called me when the Batman song came on and I got to hear it through the phone! It was awesome. The Batman song is my favorite!

We all enjoyed the show.


I sneaked a picture of Duncan over my shoulder.


And then Mike was mean to me.


And Mom and I took pictures of us taking pictures of each other.

-----

In other news, my sweater front is coming along nicely.


I know it looks suspiciously like the back (because it is exactly the same as the back... at least for another 6". It is simply riveting knitting, I tell you.) but I swear. It is the front! I am working quickly toward my deadline of midnight on the 14th... and at the moment at least it looks like I'll make that deadline!

My plan (cause I KNOW yall want to know!) is to knit at least 6" of the front today (I have a foot left) and to, by Monday, have the front completely finished. On Monday, I plan on picking up the stitches on the shoulders and working both arms. By the next Monday (hopefully before) I'll have the sweater seamed up and I'll be able to get the letter sewn in for the midnight showing at 12:01 on the 15th.

So there.

I think I can do it.

No comments: