Friday, July 31, 2009

Life's A Beach!

t


Wondering where I am? Today, I am in New Jersey!

But before I came to NJ, I spent the day in NYC helping Meg pack up her apartment so she could direct the movers the next morning.



That night, we went to see "Hair" (which was good!)



The next day, there was some downtime so Meg shooed Dunc and I out of the apartment to go do some sightseeing because it was Dunc's first trip to the city. We only had about two or so hours - just enough to go from 91st and 1st Avenue all the way down to Ground Zero (which is just a construction site now) and the Statue of Liberty (which, in Duncan's words was "a tad anticlimactic but still worth seeing") and back again.

(It was about to rain all over us, so that is the Statue of Liberty through the fog and rain)



And then it was onto a train (I do love trains!) and down to Jersey, where I have spent two days sunning on the beach. Today, I did get a bit burned, but none of them are bad burns and will be gone in a few days.






Wish you were here!

No comments: