Friday, July 10, 2009

The One-And-Three-Quarter Sleeved Wonder

(I know... the title isn't nearly as catchy as last night's. But that is the way it is right now. See?)


I'd say that that picture shows the color pretty true, unlike most of the other ones I've posted on the blog. It's a lovely blue, right?

I continued to knit to the Harry Potter movies tonight (I watched what was left of #3, and all of #4 and #5) and while I did spend a lot more time munching tonight, I didn't knit nearly as fast. I just wasn't as motivated tonight. (Some of the demotivators sounded a lot like, "I am so sick of this sweater" and "I need ibuprofen/I hate my uterus.") I also had to pick up the stitches along the edge of the shoulder this afternoon, whereas yesterday I had already done that. (Excuses, excuses. I know.)

As far as I am concerned, I am still on schedule. Tomorrow I have grand plans of stopping at the bank and visiting Stephen (my newest step-bro) and depositing my paycheck, and then heading off to the Knitting Nest for some more good knitting time.

(For now? I'm going to bed to nurse my nasty, selfish uterus who insists on being the center of attention once a month. I suppose I should humor it for now.)

No comments: