Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Couldn't Help It (Aka Shameless Plug!)

So, I wrote a piece of Harry Potter fanfiction this afternoon. I couldn't help myself - it just came to me and I had to write it down. I'm in such a Potter mood this week. (Anyone else noticed this?)

(Click me!)

Read it if you wish, despite the fact that FF.net got the format wrong and it bothers me.

It's a tad bit creepy, but it's about Voldemort so it had to be. For anyone who hasn't read the books and isn't familiar with the story of Tom Riddle (Voldemort's original name), he was raised in a London orphanage and when he was sixteen he found his way to his father's house and killed his father and grandparents because they were muggles (and because he's, well, a crazy and messed up guy.) What I wrote was a short poem about the event. Not very long, but I'm happy with it.

No comments: