Sunday, April 27, 2008

Uneventful!!!

This hasn't been a very interesting or exciting weekend.

I feel bad about blogging, because the most out of the ordinary part of my weekend was waking up this morning at 6:30 because there was an awful hail storm outside just pounding on my window. I did the whole roll over and shove a pillow over my head thing... Which didn't really help.

What else about this weekend...

I bought yummy English chocolate. I bought some cotton yarn for a beach bag I'm knitting. I went to a 5-hour Tech rehearsal (thus starts 'hell week'.) I bought a new bra (!!!!!). I knitted an ankle sock on Friday night. I bought a watch. I ate a mussel (It was weird!! All squishy... but I was at dads and I felt like I should instead of flat out refusing.)

Yep. That just about sums up my weekend.

No comments: