Saturday, April 5, 2008

Don't want to jinx it

But my iTunes is finally working.

FINALLY.

It hasn't worked since January. Sigh. I can't tell you how frustrating it's been for the last several months. I've gotten so much new music and none of it has been on my iPod. I thrive off of my music. I want it with me all the time, darn you!

Well, the college decision process goes on. And on. Every day I see something different in the opportunities between the two schools. Every day I meet someone, talk to someone, or find a new opinion about each college. This is tough.

(iTunes hasn't frozen yet...)

Prom accesories shopping tomorrow. Woo!!

Erhm...

Countdown time!

Days until prom: 6

Days until You Can't Take It With You: 27
Days until my last piano performance: 28
Days until graduation: 55
Topher time! (that dog is so spoiled.)

iTunes isn't frozen yet. In fact, it's playing "Under the Sea" on shuffle... so I'm thrilled. I <3>

No comments: