Monday, April 7, 2008

Blogging, the ADD edition

Warning: this blog goes where my mind goes. This shouldn't worry you, but it might.

I have some new additions to my stash.

Malabrigo lace, the flavor "lettuce".

And Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock, flavor "Watercolor"


And my Clapotis is coming along well. Didn't knit at all this weekend, but I did work on it tonight at the knitting group I go to, as well as at school a few times. It's coming along very well. I'm still in love, however, a few other projects are just as tempting. Such as some Fetching gloves for Kim and those Chocolate Cherry socks that I started like 3 weeks ago.


Something that's been bugging me today is my foot. I've mentioned it before, but not for a while. I have a hairline fracture in my right foot, up near my big toe. I was wearing new shoes today, so the fracture was acting up. Grrr. Had to wrap it when I got home because I couldn't walk properly.

On another even more random note, I'm still in love with my guitar. Multiple times last week and over the last few months, I've been playing my guitar in the middle of the night. Just picking it up and strumming a few chords, humming a bit, putting it down and going to sleep. I have the same impulses to play the piano in the middle of the night, but I never get to act on those impulses. I love my guitar.

I've decided that I will revoke my love of springtime. The weather and the green is fabulous. However, springtime allergies are so terrible, I just have to devote an entire paragraph to how much I hate today and the allergies associated with it. I walked over to the gym today and sneezed about six times in a row. I wore a red shirt to dance class today and I looked in the mirror and realized that I'd blown my nose so many times up to that point that my nose matched my shirt. And then after dance class I had to walk back and eat lunch outside. Yuck. God, if you're listening? Please remove the allergies. Everything else is fine.

Duncan just came into my room and said to tell you, the general blogging public, that he "got to level 375 skinning and leather working in World of Warcraft. And that's epic." and I would like to add that he's now shaking his booty to the music I'm playing on my now completely functioning iTunes. (w00t)

1 comment:

Donna said...

I'm making a Clap in a very similar colour, mine is a darker teal. It is my second Clap and I have just done my first "drop"! Great fun. Yours is coming along lovely.