Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just Lookin Around

My week has been extraordinarily ordinary. Tonight, I bring you a tour of Things That I Can See from where I am sitting.

I can see the one dish that I forgot to do about half an hour ago. (Abby and I made spaghetti tonight.)


I can see my iPod. My favorite game right now is the Helicopter game... which apparently I cannot play while looking through my camera. (I died right after this.) My high score is around 6204. Yay! The object is to navigate the helicopter through the little barriers. There's a web version here. (Warning: don't click the link unless you want to get addicted to it.)


I can also see my iPod wallpaper. Isn't it cute?!


I can also see the new sheet music I printed out yesterday. It is from the Twilight score, and it is Bella's Lullaby. It is simply gorgeous, and really easy to play. Here's a link to someone playing it on youtube. I am hoping to memorize it so I can just break it out sometimes and sound impressive.


Also around me... two full shelves of books. I am pleased with my bookshelf.


I love my watch. It's really cool. I love the glass, because it looks like a gem! The only downside is that I can never see the time in the dark, because the light can never get through every facet at once.


I also love my husband. He's always there for me, through thick and thin; good days and bad days. He's extremely supportive, and soft and squishy, too. He always lends an ear and a nice place to take a nap. Abby has tried to borrow my husband, but I won't let her. Like most husbands seem to, mine lives on the couch in front of the TV.


So that's my tour! Now you can't bug me to blog. Maybe something relatively interesting will happen tomorrow, so yall can have some good reading material!

OH I just remembered some good reading material! I wrote one of my essays to apply to UT. It took all of an hour just to smack down on the paper... and I've gotten a start on the other one... so hopefully those will get done this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the part about your husband! LOl
-momma