Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm really going to COLLEGE!!

Today Mom and I went shopping for COLLEGE STUFF!!!

We bought me a new bedspread that is simply adorable. It reminds me of the raspberry mocha frappaccino that Starbucks did last summer. And from there we coordinated the entire room with the colors!!



So we bought a plushy pink blanket and a pink trash can.


And we bought pink (and green. Cause it's cute!) hangers.


And we bought me a brown husband.


And we bought towels (Green and blue. Towels don't have to match rooms, just personalities.)


And we bought me a fancy schmancy iPod player/alarm clock/radio thing.


And we bought more stuff that's hiding... such as detergent, bounce dryer sheets, shampoos (they had really good deals on Garnier for $2.99 at Target!), and a springy laundry basket.


And then we dumped it all onto our dining room table. (Because apparently we don't need to eat.) Overall, a successful day of shopping. And get this: it was done BEFORE NOON. We aren't done shopping, but we got a lot of stuff for my bedroom today. So... Progress!

This morning, I woke up at 7am (which is better than 5:30, I remind myself) and made a sneaky trip to HEB before mom was awake to buy milk, donuts, and croissants for breakfast.

Tonight is my dad's 60th birthday party. I'm going go to early and see if I can help with anything. Perhaps a blog on that tomorrow.

No comments: