Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mamma Mia!

So I have been hearing all of this hype about the movie made of the musical Mamma Mia for the last month that I've been in Europe. It tempted me to see it... but castles and old stuff tempted me more. After all, I can see the movie at home. (Is it playing at home, even? I have no idea.) (Yes, it is. I just checked.)

Well, Emma, her mother and I went to the movies this evening to see it... and it was so good! It surprised me how good it was. I don't know why I was so surprised... it's been on Broadway for years, but there you have it. I really want to go see the show live now, just to compare it to the movie. But the movie was fun, the singing was good, and I had a really great time.

It's so worth the $8 you spend on a movie ticket, guys. Seriously. (And Colin Firth is in it. Come on!)

(And that's what I did today.)

No comments: