Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cookies n Coffee

I went into Frankfurt today with The Gang.


This is Cookie. (Whose real name is Claudia. Duncan and I named her Cookie when she was our aupair, and the name kind of stuck.)
We came by Scooter. (This is Jana. She's 5 1/2 and is adorable.)
And we came by Stroller. (And this is Lilli, who will be 3 in October.)
I saw Old Stuff.


I saw New Stuff. (This is where Cookie works!)


We talked to a nice lady who was dressed up like a fortune teller. She gave the girls beads out of a little treasure box. (Notice the adorable little baby bum on Lilli? That is one of the cutest little baby bums I've ever seen.)

And we watched street performers balance 3 eggs on a stick. (On their nose.)

We watched kids play in a fountain.

And to make it up to the girls, who we wouldn't allow in the fountain, we put them on a Carousel.

(And while the girls were on the Carousel, Michael and I stole off for some coffee and Cookie got ice cream for herself and the girls. I found my first Starbucks on the continent here!! I didn't see any in Denmark or Poland. :( )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey stef! looks like you're having lots of fun! i love all your pics. when will you put up the ones from poland? i look forward to them, too!