Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dear Mike

Dear Mike.


I really, really hate the camera you bought me for my graduation.


It really sucks.




It has a terrible zoom.




And it has terrible quality.






It's terrible that I can create panorama views of everything.






Seriously? Panoramas?






And I hate that I can just walk by things and snap, snap, snap take really quick photos of things and have them turn out perfectly.



And you know what is the worst thing of all? It fits right in my pocket. Why on earth would I want convenience like that? I would so rather prefer lugging a 10 pound monstrosity around with me.



So Mike? You've just dropped off my List of People I Like. Thanks a lot.

2 comments:

Siobhan Julia said...

Gosh, you should see my camera ;)

Anonymous said...

Dear Steffi: I am so sorry I used such poor judgment with that camera. I should have bought you a chocalate bar or maybe a blender for your dorm room or something. Then you could have blamed me for something that gave you a bad habit. One piece of advice - don't sit down if the camera is in your back pocket. Glad you are enjoying the scenery and beer. The photos really suck so do better, okay? Love, Mike.