Monday, July 2, 2007

The Inevitable Stash

Or, as my friend Randi would say, the inevetable. (in-e-vet-a-ble... not in-e-vit-a-ble)



The...



Bum

Bum

Bum!!

Yarn Stash!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie Pearl-McPhee warned me of it in her book, and I have fallen victim!!


Check that. An entire drawer!!
Alas... much of it will go to projects for friends (Right now, I can see four whole scarves and a hat coming out of that drawer. And that's just the top layer.) and I can probably find some sort of a purse or something in the recesses below that. I may have to move to the drawer below that one too... I think they may be breeding.


Actually, if yarn multiplied like bunnies instead of divided like math geeks, us knitters wouldn't have ANY problems. (After all. We're adept stash-ers.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i cant tell if these are publishing, and then i suddenly looked to the left, and guess what, im posting over and over again. ...sorry?