Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I want to be a part of it

New York, New York!

So tomorrow is my flight. Hooray! I'm beyond excited for this trip!! I haven't been in about 3 years and I get to see FIVE (count 'em, FIVE) broadway productions. So far on the list is:

1) WICKED!!!!
2) Spamalot
3) Tarzan (the musical. Woo?)

And two others that mom and I will decide on when the moment comes.

I would like to point out that today is a very confusing day for me every year. My dad is British and my mother American. I'm a half-breed who doesn't know which side to choose on this American Independence Day. Hehehehe.

It's not really confusing for me... I just enjoy saying it.

But tonight was lovely. My friend and I got together and went to the mall parking lot to watch the fireworks display, and ended up getting one of the best seats in the house (if you can call a parking lot as such) and we chatted and caught up and then we decided that we weren't sick of each other yet, so we went to a playground and sat on the swings for about an hour and a half and chatted some more. I drove her home and now I'm thoroughly exhausted. But I didn't shower this morning and I feel gross! So I'm going to go hop in the shower right now.

I have to finish packing, too. Grrr. But luckily we're checking luggage, so I can stash some knitting in my checked luggage and bring some on the plane, too. (woo-hoo!)

If I can get internet in NYC, I will update yall.

No comments: