Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Breakathon Readathon Review: The Last Little Blue Envelope



As anyone who has read the first book, 13 Little Blue Envelopes, will know… the ending goes a tad, well, unresolved. I was cautious about beginning this book – not because I didn’t want to read it, but because I wasn’t sure that Maureen Johnson would be able to send me back on that magnificent journey that I had embarked on in the first book, and it was very important to me that I be able to embark on that voyage, but any hesitation I had was entirely misguided. Not only was it everything I hoped it to be, it was better. It was a beautiful journey, even the second time around. I laughed, I cried (literally – I did cry), and I happily was swept off on Ginny’s journey again, this time a few months after the first book took place. I don’t want to spoil anything, so I won’t… I’m just going to leave it at Holy sneezeballs, Batman, this book was freaking amazing, and move forward.

Likelihood I will reread: 100%

Likelihood I will recommend it to others: 100%

-----

Page count: 1293

No comments: