Sunday, October 4, 2009

Who is that?!

So I have two email addresses using gmail (One is personal, the other is for all of the school emails that I receive!) and I was getting sick of logging out of one to post for this blog... so I just added another me to the blog.

So now this blog has two authors: Me, and well, Me. What do you think, should I name the second one Einafets? lol!

-----

So, if you are in or around Austin the week of October 12-16, you should totally come donate blood on the UT campus! APO is hosting a gigantic blood drive and I'll be volunteering for around 20 hours throughout the week. So come on out!

There are four locations around the campus, one on Guadalupe, Speedway, Dean Keaton, and 25th street. If you want to know which one I'll be at, just call or email me!

-----

This evening, my friends Karynna, Katlin and I went out to dinner... and we all showed up wearing blue shirts of the exact same shade! The waitress asked if we had planned it (the answer being: no.)

I miss the weekend and it's not even over yet.

No comments: