Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Weekend, Part 1

So I went to a Halloween party last night and have spent most of today just being lazy and hanging around my apartment.

Had a ton of fun - I was there from about 11 to 3 or so. I wish that I'd brought a jacket, though! It was cold last night! Inside it was really hot though, because there were so many people dancing.


I went as Dorothy. (And that's my friend Anel - she was a spider.)

(and that's Becca, who went as Ellen Page in that new movie of hers... with the roller derby. Can't remember what it's called, though! )



At some point last night someone shouted "McKenzie picture!!" and all of the pledges ran outside and took a group photo. It was random and fun! (Although a few Actives did sneak in...)



Some of my favorite costumes were:

A David Letterman intern



The Swine Flu



Rorschach (from Watchmen.)


And Tommy and Chuckie from the Rugrats!


Now... bring on the real Halloween! Tonight there is a NaNoWriMo "Midnight Write" party!

No comments: