Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oh dear...

So I know you're wondering how I did on my Mythology test and while of course I don't have a letter grade yet, I did feel ridiculously confident during most of the test. And I only left 6 questions blank, but I know that I got at least one of the bonus questions right ("who played Eliza in the movie My Fair Lady - Audrey Hepburn.) But I felt smart during the rest of the test and was able to identify everything else really easily. Here's hoping for an A!

So on my way to my politics class today, I tripped and fell in a really embarrassing way (where you land on the side of your foot and your ankle tries to go down and your food turns inward? Owie.) and initially I felt like I was okay and during the day I could walk on it fine... but, well, it feels a lot less okay now.

(This could be like a game of "Spot the difference"!)


(Like my burnt orange nail polish? I do! Santa put it in my stocking last year.)

So... sprained ankle. I have wraps and stuff, and so I'll take good care of it. And I've taken an advil so hopefully the swelling will go down. It's just a mild sprain, though, so hopefully it shouldn't interfere with ACL weekend!

Right, so I'm going to go snuggle with a book and an ice pack. Goodnight, all!

P.S. Think of me on Friday from 1-2pm and send me intelligent thoughts about representative, direct, and social democracy (as well as communism, please!) I need a good grade in politics!

P.P.S. Happy October! (This month, my Harry Potter calendar features Snape.)

No comments: