Sunday, August 23, 2009

Whoops!

I have a schedule correction. It looks the same, except that I got my English Lit class slots confused. Turns out Wednesdays still look pretty crazy.


Things are starting to come together for the new school semester. I'm planning a (superawesome) trip to some kind of office supply store to get things like pens, highlighters, folders, and a few spirals. I love back to school shopping. Since the feelings of "Ooh boy! I get to wake up before noon!" aren't nearly enough to make me excited about going back to school, I rely on the thrills that overpriced ink and spiral-bound notebooks can bring me every August.

Anyone want to see my shelf of textbooks? (They've been banished into my closet so they don't consort with the romance novels.)

From right to left: Six English Lit books, seven mythology textbooks, four politics textbooks, a chemistry textbook and a psychology textbook.

-----

Today was pretty fun. Brandlyn invited me out on her family's boat for the day, and we took it around Lake Austin for a few hours. We chilled in Devil's Cove (which, on Sunday mornings, isn't the MOST happening place on the lake) and then shot over to Hula Hut for chips n' salsa and virgin 'ritas. Since it was just the two of us on the boat, we had a lot of fun just chatting and catching up.

I attempted to go to Costco this afternoon (mistake!) and I got as far as "there's nowhere to park here" before I gave up and just went home to take a shower. I may try again tomorrow.

That's all for now, folks!

No comments: