Friday, August 14, 2009

A Small Tour

Today I have spent a few more hours around my apartment doing assorted things - installing shower curtains, washing dishes, etc - and I took a video tour of my apartment (mostly empty) just because I am so excited to show yall my new space! (those reading blogs via email may have to click the link to open up the browser at the top of this - I don't know whether or not it'll show...)




Because it's so empty I'm going to take yall on a new tour later when there is stuff in it. That'll happen later.

News on the cold - It has started to move into my lungs, which means that I am definitely getting over it. (I always know that when my asthma kicks in, I'm almost in the clear...) My nose is no longer channeling the faucet, but my ears are channeling cotton balls. (So speak up, ya hear?)

More on moving later!

(Note: I wrote this blog last night, but since blogger was sucking so much (and that's the technical term for it) I had to wait for youtube to upload and post this morning...)

No comments: