Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What I've been meaning to blog about

I've realized in the last few months that coming back to Austin means forgetting to blog (and tweet) altogether. So here's a summary of what you've missed:

I spent the weekend moving home. I am now happily settled in my room (which is not entirely clean, but is almost entirely put back together) and for full details... call me. Or read mom's blog to see a bit of what happened.

I have spent most of my time since sleeping and hanging out around my house. I spent an hour or so both yesterday and today laying out by my pool (wearing sunblock, of course) and I only got a little burned on my chest, but I am now convinced that my freckles are coming out for the summer. They're getting darker and that's all I can ever hope for in my summer. (I have long since given up on tanning.)

I am now anxiously awaiting my grades, which should be released in the next hour or so, but I think that I know what I will get. I just hope that I do get them!

I'm going to watch a bit of "Planet Earth" and clean my room. Tonight, Mom, Duncan and I are going to go see the new X-Men movie!

No comments: