Friday, May 8, 2009

Final Exam #5: Astronomy

This was my only really early final (8am... eew) and so I of course made a stop at Starbucks for some coffee (I got a caramel macchiato... Mmm...) and studied with the same guy who I have been all semester. We met yesterday and went through the review for two hours and this morning he quizzed me. (It was kind of funny watching him search through the packet trying to find something that would trip me up... I knew everything except one thing he asked me. Something about allotropes.)

So we made our way to the final and met up with his roommates (who all joked about sitting next to me so they could cheat. Whatever. There were three different versions of the exam!) The exam was 80 questions long, and the last twenty or so were definitely where the harder questions were. There were four questions that I completely guessed on and all of the others I knew right off the bat. All of the tests I've taken this semester have been about 50-60 questions long, so I thought it was funny that I started burning out right at that point.

There were a lot of really specific questions that I knew if I hadn't studied as well as I did yesterday that I would have guessed on (and probably guessed wrong on.) But I am very confident in my grade!

As an aside... I have one of my grades back! I got an A on my Geology final and a B in the class. Hooray! Let the grades begin rolling in...

No comments: