Thursday, May 7, 2009

Final Exam #4: American History

I would like to say: How right was I?

I've been telling people all week how useless walking all the way across campus would be because I would get to the test and it would take approximately 25 minutes and then I would walk home. And I was right. The test took me all of 23 minutes.

(It was only a 30 question test, so saying that really isn't much of a stretch.)

There were only a few questions that I didn't know and had to guess on (mostly because it was toward the end of the review and I was sick of highlighting) but overall I feel confident that I made a good grade on the exam... and thus, a good grade in the class. (You may recall that I had to make a 30 on the final to make a C in the class. I think I achieved my goal.)

My plans for this afternoon are to study Astronomy with a friend at Starbucks for a bit and to take more of Abby's stuff to her house. We have quite a pile accumulating by the door and I hope it'll all fit in my car. (And then we're going to Sonic... because I'm craving a slushie hardcore.)

No comments: