Saturday, May 2, 2009

Final Exam #1: French

My life has officially been sucked up into the world of final exams. This afternoon I took my first exam: French.

I'll be honest, while I did study a lot (A LOT. Did you see what Hermione made me do?) but I was a little shocked by how hard some parts of the exam were. There were words that I could have sworn that I've never seen before... and there was a listening portion of the exam that was about famous French people that we never learned about in class (but were apparently in the book?) that was pretty difficult. But overall, I am confident that I got the grade on the final that I needed to get an A in the class.

Tonight, I'm going to start studying for my other classes, just like Hermione told me to. On the agenda is Geology and English.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

French grammar is also quite challenging.
Cathy
French course