Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sock Photography

I recently moved a lot of things back home, including a big stash of yarn that I have (mostly) been ignoring all year. I'm a student with a lot of things to accomplish, so knitting usually is set on the back burner. Well, it seems that because I have moved all of my yarn back to Austin I have suddenly sprouted the insatiable urge to knit and finish those second socks that have been sitting around for a while.

So here I bring you three pairs of socks, with beautiful photos taken by moi.

First: the "Pond Socks"


(Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock, flavor "Edgewater", started July 08 and finished April 09, pattern Thuja. These will go to Brandlyn.)

Second: "Shelly"



(Claudia Handpainted Fingering weight, flavor "Shells on the Beach", started September 08 and finished April 09. No particular pattern, just the cables across the foot. These will go to Mom.)

Third: "Taos Socks" (Needs a better name...)


(Noelle's Noodles Fingering weight, flavor "Taos", started January 09 and finished February 09, no particular pattern, just the 2x2 rib. These don't have a destination yet.)

No comments: