Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hermione Granger was WRONG

So Hermione Granger didn't come through for me last weekend when I posted my review schedule. She got a few things wrong, so here is the corrected schedule:

(This is more or less for the sake of my Mother, who will stalk my study habits whether or not I want her to. Love you, Mama!)


The differences are that with the previous schedule I did not know exactly how my finals (and their reviews) would be set up, and I assumed (like the professors told me at the beginning of the semester) that the finals would be cumulative. Since then, my Geology and History professors have changed their plans (so that the final only covers the last few weeks of the course) and my Astronomy professor decided that he was going to post a final review instead of just telling us to study off the tests.

The only things that haven't changed are French and English. Although, depending on my mood, I'll probably cover more ground with French each day than what I have set up. That's the way it happened last semester.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the updated schedule. I feel much better about your studying now. LOL
Luv you more,
Mom