Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Catching Up

I am sorry I have been on a trend of only remembering to update before my Geology class once or twice a week. I do feel bad about it, however my life has turned toward final exams and I have become busy trying to fit a lot of things into my day.

So, over the weekend I went home and saw the St Mike's spring musical - they performed Guys and Dolls. The production was so good and I laughed and got chills the whole way through. It was really fun and they had clearly put a lot of work into it! Was still a little weird not to be onstage with them, but my time there is done.

Saturday was a long day. Brandlyn and her family are moving across town, and so I volunteered myself (and my mother) to go help them pack up their house. Unfortunately, it turned out that I was having a really awful allergy day (Brandy's dog Bella is adorable, but I just don't have the immunity built up to her that I do my dogs) so after spending around three hours packing and going through almost an entire box of tissues, Brandy practically kicked me out of the house. I went home, took some sudafed and slept for the whole afternoon.

That night was a lot better... I was fuzzy-headed (oh, sudafed...) but I had recovered from the allergies and so we went to see Bob Schneider.


BOB! (I like the lighting in this photo.)



(I like this photo of us! :D)

(Isn't this picture so cute?)

We had a real good time! It was my first Bob concert, and now I understand why Mom has wanted to marry him for the last few years. (However, lately when you tease her about this, she insists that she is happy with Mike.)

So last night, because I was a bad girl over the weekend and didn't do what Hermione Granger said I should, I had to play a bit of catchup and study the chapters I didn't do over the weekend. It took me around two and a half hours, but I did eventually finish. (I now have covered about half of the ground I need to for the final, and have created a nine-pages of a study packet.)

Today, I have a busy day ahead of me, but none of it will be bad. I have to go to class (I am in Geology now...), I have to do a bit of cooking (we're having a party in my French class tomorrow, and I volunteered to make some food), and tonight I have the Paisano dinner tonight. I am looking forward to the dinner. I enjoy spending time with the other editors and writers and had a really good time last Christmas. I have a feeling that it will be even more fun tonight, just based on the fact that I know the people better.

Class is in full swing now, so I must go!

No comments: