Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Leftovers

I have a few things that don't really fit into other blogs, so here they are right now!

Tonight, I'm cooking the Moroccan Beef dish for some friends because I have been threatening to all year and just haven't gotten to it. I made a lot of it so that we can still have leftovers. (Yay, leftovers!) So far, it tastes good. We'll see at the end of the hour and a half of stewing.


And here is one of my gramma's christmas presents to me, sitting on my stove. (haha!)


---

This evening I pulled up to my apartment and realized that every single car in our little area is either white, silver, or black. Isn't that hilarious?


---

Abby went to Beorne (pronounced 'Ber-nee', in case you're like me and tried to pronounce it phonetically) and walked along Main Street and sat in some big chairs in a little garden shop. BIG chairs.

No comments: