Friday, October 3, 2008

She Who Used To Be Preggers Cat

Remember Inspection Cat? Well... we have another cat that hangs around our general area, and we call it Preggers Cat.

Well... we used to call it Preggers Cat...


Somewhere in amongst all of that gray fur are little gray kittens. Preggers Cat ("She Who Used To Be Called Preggers Cat"?) has sat herself under that car for a few days and had her little kittens there this morning. Abby heard one of them peeping this morning and looked under the car to see Preggers Cat with her kittens. Not sure how many there are, but welcome to the world Little Preggers Cat's Babies!

There was one pretty cloud in the sky, too... so I took a picture of that.


Far off in the distance, but not so far with my EIGHTEEN TIMES ZOOM! (KAZAM!!)

And... this evening I remembered a dress that I had fallen in love with while working at Macy's a few months ago. I looked all over the internet and couldn't find it... BUT I DID FIND THIS ONE! It's nearly the same, and I loved the other dress. It was little (le petite robe noire!), it fit my chest, AND it did fantastic things to my hips. What's not to love?

I do have a birthday coming up soon...ish. (Wink wink nudge nudge knowwhatImean knowwhatImean saynomore?)