Thursday, October 30, 2008

Where's my week gone?

I have had many thoughts about what to blog about this week... however, I've had quite a list of things to complete:

On Monday, I had to study for a politics test and edit articles for the Paisano (the second bit was more voluntary than necessary)

On Tuesday, I had to draft an essay for English. (I ended up reading the entirety of Paper Towns in one magnificent spectacle of procrastination. And then I drafted my essay.)

On Wednesday, I went to an art exhibit for an article for the Paisano. And then I worked on article. (And then watched the new Mythbusters episode on Discovery Channel.)

Today, I had to finish that article and edit the draft of that paper I wrote on Tuesday. (Both of them took longer than I anticipated...)

And even with all of this writing of essays and articles getting done... for some reason none of it made it onto the blog. I had a blog planned for Tuesday night about Paper Towns, telling you all exactly how wonderful the book is and how excited I was about meeting the author this weekend... but then I realized that I will tell you guys all about that on the weekend, anyway.

Tomorrow, my agenda get even more complicated than any other day this week.

Morning: Class
Late morning: Drive to Austin
Early afternoon: Eye doctor appointment
Later: Vote (!!!) (try not to look too high while attempting to read ballots with dilated eyes.)
Late afternoon: Neighborhood Halloween party
Later that night: Carrie Underwood concert downtown (Brandlyn got us tickets!)

We shall see how that goes...

I'm going to take fantastic pictures this weekend. I'm bringing the fancy camera with me...

No comments: