Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tiny little things

So I know I'm not a movement, but I kind of feel like one right now.

The lady I babysit for has a friend of a friend (or something like that) who had a baby very premature. like... the baby was born at 23 weeks. When normal gestation is 40 weeks, I'd say that modern medicine is a marvel in this case, because the baby is still alive.

So Barb (aforementioned lady) was asked to make a hat for the baby. And she did. And it's adorable. But I feel like... I dunno. I should do something.

So I am.

I'm making a little baby blanket for the tiny little boy.

And I'm praying for him and his family.

And so I encourage you, whoever reads this, to do the same. Prayer is stronger than you think.

So here I am... a little push of a large wave.

No comments: